AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 7th February, 2004, 10:42 PM
Member/Contributer

Send a message via ICQ to Betty Send a message via MSN to Betty

Epox 8k7a bios question

ET, can you (or anyone else) answer this fellow's question, he e-mailed this to me, I'm assuming from the front page. I have redirected him to this thread.
Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Hi Betty,

Found the Forum while searching for a BIOS upgrade for my son’s 8K7A motherboard. He has a second hard drive installed (80GB) that requires the use of the supplied DDO software to access all the space. This works OK but I would like to add multi-boot/partition software which is incompatible with the DDO software. Therefore, is there a BIOS upgrade for this motherboard that would allow the full 80GB to be accessed without the use of the DDO software?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming... Boy, What a ride!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 8th February, 2004, 06:46 AM
EPoX Tech

Would suggest using Windows XP SP1 or Win 2K SP4 and then using disk management services to partition, and renaige the HAL that has been used.