AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 3rd April, 2004, 06:32 AM

Manual for EP-4PLAI???

Hi there

On EpoX's website (http://www.epox.org/support/manuals.shtml) I have tried looking for the latest manual for my motherboard (EP-4PLAI i848P, Socket 478), but they don't list a download for such a manual.

I then tried http://www.epox.nl/english/support/manuals/pentium4.htm, and they have a 9Mb listing for this manual, but I have downloaded it twice now and it keeps on saying that it is not a valid file, if you downloaded.... etc etc

Bottom line is this, installing the very latest BIOS (March 2004) made some serious changes to my menus and options etc, and I would seriously like to get my hands on the latest manual to try and address a problem I am having.

If someone could please point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

Thanks
William R.
Old 3rd April, 2004, 04:08 PM

Every manual i've had from Epox (and other manufacturers) are not updated to show new BIOS functions. You'll have to guess what they do ;-), email tech support or find what your looking for in this bios guide
http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=7&var1=18

i tried the manual download and it's also giveng me an error