AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 30th June, 2005, 09:30 PM

Grafich card!

how on my computer can I find how good my grafich card is?
http://urlcut.com/lolman2
Old 30th June, 2005, 10:57 PM
5 Card Draw Champion, Tomb Digger Champion, Alpha Force Champion, Autobahn Champion, Big Bird Hunting Champion, Mumu Champion, Attack of the Tweety Zombies Champion

assuming you mean graphics card.........try running aquamark 3(in files section) this will give a graphics and cpu score, or go for 3dmark03 this gives a score that is largely dependant on graphics but also cpu, memory and cache.

Join our F@H team today.. http://www.team45.info/
Are you a subscriber? No? well then, why not....
Subscribe to AOA for a better experience and faster downloads!
How to unlock and overclock your Nvidia 6800
BIOS Volt-mod your 7800gt

AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 30th June, 2005, 11:35 PM

Send a message via MSN to Razorfish

Assuming you want to know what your card is, then just right click on your desktop select properties and click on the settings tab, as long as you have your drivers installed it should give you a pretty fast way to find out about your graphics adapter. Alternativly you could try SISoftsandra or MTeverest to give you a whole host of system information including what graphics adapter or card your using. Hope this helps. RF
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!