AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 6th August, 2005, 08:23 PM

To everyone with an Epox 8rda3+ PRO

... Does your SPDIF-out work? I'm just curious if I'm the only one in the world that dont get the SPDIF-out to work on my motherboard. I'm thinking of returning my motherboard.

I wrote about this problem earlier:
http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showt...544#post329544

But no-one could answer and therefore i assume that my motherboard is faulty. But before i return it I would like to check if there is anyone that this works for with this motherboard. I thought that Epox maybe did an error with this board...
Old 6th August, 2005, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnansley
I don't have an SPDIF receiver, and I also just bought a Chaintech HT-whatever Via Envy card since I was disappointed at the codec's sound quality in GTA. (I also only have 2.1 speakers.)
Sorry but I quite did not get what this had to do with my 8rda3+ pro?
Old 7th August, 2005, 02:16 PM

I can't check, I'm not home - maybe in 2-3 weeks, but you would rma your mobo earlier
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 7th August, 2005, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MietmaN
I can't check, I'm not home - maybe in 2-3 weeks, but you would rma your mobo earlier
Just check when you get home and reply in this thread However it seems I don't have to RMA as it seems the same problem is on every of this motherboard.