AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 18th January, 2012, 11:52 PM

Problems after bios update!

Hi,
i have EP-8RDA3+ and i updated it to 2006 version with WinFlash 1.92. after that my com is giving Sounds wen starting and erors are appearing. i tryed Restarting bios but no luck... its update problem... please can anyone help me to downgrade my Bios? plase helo. i am trying ro downgrade with AWDFLASH but it keeps writing me eror file not found... please help me somewone i am trying to fix it 5 days no luck ((
sry for english
THANKS ALL!
Old 26th January, 2012, 12:17 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Little help here, please.
Old 26th January, 2012, 12:07 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

hey matey,

First of all have you saved your original bios?
Is your mobo turning on and letting you to do a reflash?

From what I understand your motherboard is still turning on and you can reflash it if you want, is this true? You need to use the proper flashing exe and an older bios file (the original if you save it prior flashing will work for sure)

basically you should have a floppy disk and a floppy drive attached to your motherboard, and on that disk you should have the right version of the bios and a flash utility.

let me know this things and I will try to walk you through.

I am not available till sunday tho.
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 3rd February, 2012, 12:32 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Thanks for the reminder Chris: SAVE that original BIOS file, it may save your bacon.