AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11th May, 2002, 11:04 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TodB

EPoX Tech, some really tech info... MOSFETS...

First of all I'm glad that here @EPoX Fourms I'll be able to find alot of info about my new favourite MoBo maker - EPoX

Now to the point:

You gave us the ability to run the CPU @Vcore like 2.2V..... my Q is if I need to add some HS to the Power MOSFETS when runing @2.2V because they're runing kindda hot or it's safe.... I mean If you've allready tested this or I should add those sinks just to be sure that nothing will go wrong?

3D MARK Result - 22606

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12th May, 2002, 07:23 AM
EPoX Tech

Welcome to the forums TodB

The Mossies will naturally get a little hot however the way that we have mounted them onto the board (on both sides) negates the need for any cooling throughout the entire range of voltage.
Old 12th May, 2002, 08:20 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TodB

Quote:
Originally posted by EPoX Tech
Welcome to the forums TodB

The Mossies will naturally get a little hot however the way that we have mounted them onto the board (on both sides) negates the need for any cooling throughout the entire range of voltage.
Well thank you wery much for the answer... although I\m going to put some cooling on them anyway - just to feel safer...

3D MARK Result - 22606

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!