AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 17th November, 2001, 01:53 AM
Systems Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Superman

UT Anybody?

Come on, I'm bored. Someone play UT with me on phiber's server. Either PM me or IM me on AIM at Superman53142.

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th November, 2001, 03:14 AM
Banned

Uh, yeah... got stuff to do... maybe Monday night...
Old 17th November, 2001, 05:20 AM

Will be happy when my DSL gets here, tired of being HPB.
eVGA 6800 GT.
350 w Sparkle PS.

XFIRE= rottys
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:30 AM
Banned

We need to have a Novice night, where you guys spot someone like me 1,000 frags

Skilled, experienced players versus little old-school-Quake Pinky makes him want to study harder again PC on god mode

Alas, Pinky goes to bed and will forget these ramblings...
Old 7th December, 2001, 08:52 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to TranceBear Send a message via AIM to TranceBear Send a message via Yahoo to TranceBear

Good, another beginner, but I just finally loaded UT on my main machine so I am getting better.
Old 7th December, 2001, 08:18 PM

I havent played UT for ages

But if you post up the I.P and a time (UK time) then ill turn up and play if you guys are.

Ill probably suck due to a combination of 56k and kneeling down to shoot Counterstrike style (i can help it) but UT is allways fun anyway.

Monday is fine with me.

Best of luck in the future all my friends.
Old 7th December, 2001, 11:32 PM
Banned

UK is about 4-5 hours off US eastern standard correct? Which means we'd be playing at 5PM and you at 9PM...

You'd have to let us know since most of us have played after 8PM EST, which would be 1AM your time...

I am going to work on setting a schedule eventually, gotta do some research regarding this first.
Old 7th December, 2001, 11:52 PM
Systems Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Superman

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinky
UK is about 4-5 hours off US eastern standard correct? Which means we'd be playing at 5PM and you at 9PM...

You'd have to let us know since most of us have played after 8PM EST, which would be 1AM your time...

I am going to work on setting a schedule eventually, gotta do some research regarding this first.
UK is 5 hours ahead of EST. Thanks for working on this Pinky.

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 8th December, 2001, 12:42 AM

Sorry guys im going to have to cancel anyway as im going on a binge tomorrow night and i wont be back home till wednesday.

If you want to play the next week then id be interested.

Best of luck in the future all my friends.
Old 8th December, 2001, 04:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Holst
Sorry guys im going to have to cancel anyway as im going on a binge tomorrow night and i wont be back home till wednesday.

If you want to play the next week then id be interested.
For now the best way to check is to connect and if you're not shot at within 10 seconds, there's no one there