AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

View Poll Results: Should INSTAGIB be enabled on phiber's server?
Of course, who can resist this great mutator! 2 22.22%
I like both regular and INSTAGIB, how about they switch off. 3 33.33%
I am not a true UT player and don't have the skillz to play INSTAGIB :-D 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:35 AM
Systems Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Superman

UT Server: INSTAGIB

[promotional speech]
Ahhh, UT, everyone's favorite first person shooter. If you thought playing the normal way was fun, than you haven't tried INSTAGIB yet! This mutator for UT combines the action of UT with the quick, one-shot-kills Enhanced Shock Rifle.
[/promotion]

So you can all like vote for INSTAGIB now

I had another good idea. How about it switches every week. In case people are undecided or want a little of both. I say INSTAGIB all the time cuz I suck at the regular play, but anyway, VOTE FOR INSTAGIB

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:47 AM

Instagib is not fair to ppl on a dialup. HPB vz LPB
eVGA 6800 GT.
350 w Sparkle PS.

XFIRE= rottys
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:57 AM
Systems Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lionfish
Instagib is not fair to ppl on a dialup. HPB vz LPB
Huh? What's HPB vz LPB mean?

"You have to go outside the sequence of engines, into the world of men, to find the real originator of the rocket. Is it not equally reasonable to look outside nature for the real Originator of the natural order?
-C.S. Lewis

Director of JavaScript section of the Allied Sites Support Team, web designer and programmer for DaOCPlace, and co-web designer and programmer for AOA Files

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:58 AM
eobard

My guess: High Ping vs Low Ping. Did I win?
Old 17th November, 2001, 07:03 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Super Send a message via AIM to Super

bah, instagib, no instagib, you won't frag me anyway! but seriously I don't really care about the instagib business, its all good
Old 17th November, 2001, 07:04 AM
Systems Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Super
bah, instagib, no instagib, you won't frag me anyway! but seriously I don't really care about the instagib business.
I kick some serious butt in instagib. You just don't know cuz you haven't played me.

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 17th November, 2001, 07:08 AM
Banned

I voted.

Guess which
Old 17th November, 2001, 07:11 AM
Systems Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinky
I voted.

Guess which
Bah. You know Boss Tweed got arrested cuz he upset his friends over at Tammany Hall LOL. Anyway, that's all right. I have faith in the people of our great forum to vote for what is just and right, read "INSTAGIB"

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 17th November, 2001, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by eobard
My guess: High Ping vs Low Ping. Did I win?
Yes U win
eVGA 6800 GT.
350 w Sparkle PS.

XFIRE= rottys
Old 17th November, 2001, 09:45 AM
eobard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lionfish

Yes U win
[HOMER SIMPSON] WOO HOO! What do I get? Credibility? Awww, what a jip. [/HOMER SIMPSON]

Did I spell "jip" right?
Old 17th November, 2001, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by eobard

[HOMER SIMPSON] WOO HOO! What do I get? Credibility? Awww, what a jip. [/HOMER SIMPSON]

Did I spell "jip" right?
Dunno, they haven't added it to the Engrish language yet, like (as you probably know ) they did with "Doh!"
Old 17th November, 2001, 06:39 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Super Send a message via AIM to Super

Quote:
Originally posted by Superman53142

I kick some serious butt in instagib. You just don't know cuz you haven't played me.
haha, you're funny

I haven't played UT for sometime, wait until I warm up

lol
Old 22nd November, 2001, 08:45 PM
Systems Administrator

BUMP. Remember, vote Instagib!

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 22nd November, 2001, 10:17 PM
Systems Administrator

Crap, another person voted against

How about the every other week one. It's a compromise

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 23rd November, 2001, 03:25 AM
Systems Administrator

Hey hey, we have a tie going between every other week and no instagib. Cool. Ends TOMMORROW NIGHT so all you Instagibbers holding out can vote for every other week

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 24th November, 2001, 02:19 AM
Systems Administrator

Last night to vote!!! Come on, lets get a few more on switch off every other week. It's a compromise.

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 24th November, 2001, 04:24 AM
Banned

I don't think you need to post pad anymore

I think some players are holding out!
Old 24th November, 2001, 05:24 AM
Systems Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinky
I don't think you need to post pad anymore

I think some players are holding out!
Like who?

I should've held out, errr, I mean, maybe I did

And what would be my motivation for post-padding? I mean, I'm never gonna catch Jeff and Dan anyway so I'm fine with where I'm at. But you better slow down Pinky

Come on guys. Please vote for every other week.

-C.S. Lewis

<>< I Believe-Do You?
Old 24th November, 2001, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Superman53142
But you better slow down Pinky
Never!

[/pad]