AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12th December, 2003, 06:54 PM

Need For Speed Underground saved games?

Hi,

ANybody know where the saved games from NFS underground are stored? I want to format my HDD but dont want to loose my games

Thxs
Old 15th December, 2003, 08:21 PM
AOA Staff

Send a message via ICQ to R0BB23 Send a message via AIM to R0BB23 Send a message via MSN to R0BB23 Send a message via Yahoo to R0BB23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradmax57
Hi,

ANybody know where the saved games from NFS underground are stored? I want to format my HDD but dont want to loose my games

Thxs
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data

Is the standard place for xp, i think.

"Opinions are like kittens, I'm giving them away."
-Modest Mouse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 15th December, 2003, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0BB23
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data

Is the standard place for xp, i think.
Thanks for that! Now I can reinstall cheers
Old 16th December, 2003, 12:34 AM

This game is mental
Attached Thumbnails
Need For Speed Underground saved games?-2.jpg  
Old 16th December, 2003, 05:35 AM
AOA Staff

Send a message via ICQ to R0BB23 Send a message via AIM to R0BB23 Send a message via MSN to R0BB23 Send a message via Yahoo to R0BB23

You don't have to tell me that, i have it.

Though i haven't been playing it to much.

Mostly been playing rise of nations, the Simpson's hit and run (beat it), and NBA live 2004 (bored with it) lately.

Not to mention been showing my cousin how to play Online games.

Kind of funny the first time i started up Enemy Territory he didn't realize he was playing with real people online.

Apparently hes never played online games before, or even a computer game. Hes a Console jockey.

Hes still adjusting to the game play of a computer and an enemy that isn't semi retarded.

But Ive pretty much created another Online game addict for the computer industry, do i get commission for that?

Hell not to mention the broadband, who knows if he'll ever be able to go back to 56k.

-Modest Mouse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th December, 2003, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0BB23
You don't have to tell me that, i have it.

Though i haven't been playing it to much.

Mostly been playing rise of nations, the Simpson's hit and run (beat it), and NBA live 2004 (bored with it) lately.

Not to mention been showing my cousin how to play Online games.

Kind of funny the first time i started up Enemy Territory he didn't realize he was playing with real people online.

Apparently hes never played online games before, or even a computer game. Hes a Console jockey.

Hes still adjusting to the game play of a computer and an enemy that isn't semi retarded.

But Ive pretty much created another Online game addict for the computer industry, do i get commission for that?

Hell not to mention the broadband, who knows if he'll ever be able to go back to 56k.
now got an insane score of over 40k for one drift
Attached Thumbnails
Need For Speed Underground saved games?-drift-3.jpg  
Old 18th December, 2003, 04:33 AM
AOA Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradmax57
now got an insane score of over 40k for one drift
Once I've conquered the world ill be kicking your butt on that! :P

-Modest Mouse