AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.
Old 29th July, 2005, 11:07 AM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrok
I'll give it a go. Lasy couple of attempts at playing caused my PC to lock-up.
Wow that is sad, hope you figure out the prob. See you tonight Dan
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 29th July, 2005, 11:08 AM
Benchmarker

By the way tonight is 7 hours from now, for those in other areas!
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 29th July, 2005, 11:09 AM
Benchmarker

Talking

Or tonight is when DSIO and Rondog will be sleeping like babies !

Old 29th July, 2005, 11:10 AM

Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbard
Tonight if I have time me and me mates will be on AOAserver !
It is night now silly!

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64
Old 29th July, 2005, 11:16 AM
Benchmarker

Talking

The Earth I hear is upsidedown in your place and that cause you not to see the sun when Europe or America or Africa are able to point their finger at the sun!

Now hash, go to sleep

Old 29th July, 2005, 11:35 AM

Its only 8:34pm.

I should probably go to bed in the next hour though, two games of footy tomorrow.

Old 29th July, 2005, 11:43 AM
Benchmarker

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondog
Its only 8:34pm.

I should probably go to bed in the next hour though, two games of footy tomorrow.
...and that is???

Old 29th July, 2005, 11:54 AM

Quote:
...and that is???
dsio, help me educate this man. Or are you a rugby man?

http://www.afl.com.au <- Official site

It is a game. Played on a field which is the shape of an oval. About 200m long. But varies. Two teams. 18 men per team. Full contact, nothing below the knees, above the shoulders, or in the back. Anything else goes, assuming they have the ball.

4 quarters. 20 min quarters.

Object is to kick a ball (similar to a rubgy ball) through a set of sticks. This is a goal, 6 points, there are two scoring areas each side of the "goals" these are called points, kicking the ball through there is worth 1 point.

Game requires good endurance, and the guts to take a hit. WITHOUT PADDING. I wear, footy jumper/juersey, shorts and footy boots. Do you call them cleats?

Our team has 4 teams. Under 13's. Under 17's. Reserves (any age, but mostly older players and beginners, usually extremely rough). Seniors (best players town has to offer, any age).

This is my first season, and im 16. Most people start at 6-8 years old. Ive played every Under 17's game this year. And tomorrow is my first Reserves game.

I can see myself getting absolutely smashed. I cant wait!!!

Old 29th July, 2005, 12:11 PM
Benchmarker

Rugby why don*t you said so__

Old 29th July, 2005, 12:38 PM

Similar, but slightly different.

Old 29th July, 2005, 01:21 PM
Benchmarker

Sum baby pix.

...one time when playing, the supply crates I sent myself, drop on this roof right next to me and the building had no stairs, anything weird happened to you?

Last edited by chrisbard; 29th July, 2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 29th July, 2005, 03:27 PM
Benchmarker

Exclamation

At 6 PM UK time and 8 PM my time we are entering AOA server to kill each other. Anyone who thinks is worth please join us ! May be a game Romania vs AOA.

Chris

Old 29th July, 2005, 04:02 PM

Quote:
At 6 PM UK time and 8 PM my time we are entering AOA server to kill each other. Anyone who thinks is worth please join us ! May be a game Romania vs AOA.

Chris
Just out of interest are you friends AOA members?
Old 29th July, 2005, 04:21 PM
Benchmarker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradmax57
Just out of interest are you friends AOA members?
Two out of three are AOA members (not so often here and mostly readers) but being Romanians alows them to play toghether. OK I should have called the game AOA Romanians vs AOA world instead !

Old 29th July, 2005, 04:42 PM
AOA Staff

Finished work, but I'm off to the pub now. I may be back in a few hours - otherwise a few days! LOL
Old 29th July, 2005, 05:49 PM
5 Card Draw Champion, Tomb Digger Champion, Alpha Force Champion, Autobahn Champion, Big Bird Hunting Champion, Mumu Champion, Attack of the Tweety Zombies Champion

ill be on at about 6.15pm gmt, just feeding the baby.

Join our F@H team today.. http://www.team45.info/
Are you a subscriber? No? well then, why not....
Subscribe to AOA for a better experience and faster downloads!
How to unlock and overclock your Nvidia 6800
BIOS Volt-mod your 7800gt

AOA Team fah
Old 29th July, 2005, 10:28 PM

Im on
Old 30th July, 2005, 05:36 AM
AOA Staff

Send a message via AIM to robbie Send a message via MSN to robbie Send a message via Yahoo to robbie Send a message via Skype™ to robbie

Right now?
Buy it, Sell it, or Trade it in the AoA classifieds!!
AOA Team fah
Old 30th July, 2005, 06:35 AM
Benchmarker

Talking Yesterday's game

Playing alone betrayed by a connection @ first, cause...Bluemax was in and out like......

When not inside a building I had to run to escape the deadly artillery of Bogyman

When the artillery missed me, wonderbread will have me into tiny little pieces with his damned joystick, from above in the fighter jet.

....That was only until Monkeyman get inside the game and on my side and we show them how to play.

Even if Sorin212 entered the game a little late and make friends with the opposite side, thus playing 3-2 he wasn't counted because all he did was to show up in the front of our weapons and die....

All in all

Bluemax....3....next time get yourself some internet
Bogyman...3....why did you have to kill me?
Wonderbread..8...man next time we'll play in the same team
Sorin212....0.....learn to play ma, learn to play
Monkeyman...10...as a commander or as a squad leader he knows how to do stuff
Chrisbard...nahhhhhhhhhh, there is no grade for how I played

Hope this will make the lazy a22e2 that didn't came the other night to come and join us this weekend.

Old 30th July, 2005, 09:03 PM
AOA Staff

Anyone on today?