AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 14th August, 2005, 05:36 PM
AOA Staff

Oh right, I thought you meant the server kicked you.
Old 14th August, 2005, 05:43 PM
Member/Contributor/Resident Crystal Ball

No. Just MY system. LoL.
Old 14th August, 2005, 05:47 PM
AOA Staff

Send a message via AIM to robbie Send a message via MSN to robbie Send a message via Yahoo to robbie Send a message via Skype™ to robbie

Are you on? I'll jump in.
Buy it, Sell it, or Trade it in the AoA classifieds!!
AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th August, 2005, 05:52 PM

you bet . awaiting troops! I'm on, but the dog needs to go pee, so i gotta take him for a short walk.

Last edited by cadaveca; 14th August, 2005 at 06:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th August, 2005, 08:42 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Talking

Hehe, nice games folks. Nice game ! Danrock entered a little late but it was fun !
Attached Thumbnails
AOA BF2 server busy tonight ?-game1.jpg  
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 14th August, 2005, 08:51 PM

meh i need to play more. I've been spending so much time overclocking, i haven't played any games much as of late. This game is the only one i have installed, as i am working off of a 20gig spare drive that i use for overclocking until i get the DFI board back. I don't want to have to reinstall when i get it back.
Old 14th August, 2005, 11:02 PM
AOA Staff

Send a message via AIM to robbie Send a message via MSN to robbie Send a message via Yahoo to robbie Send a message via Skype™ to robbie

Sorry, I was getting a little PO'd!!!
(note to self, keep chris out of the heli)
AOA Team fah
Old 14th August, 2005, 11:18 PM

Meh...teamspeak makes all the difference in the world.
Old 14th August, 2005, 11:20 PM
AOA Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca
Meh...teamspeak makes all the difference in the world.
For those who can't read or follow orders!!!

I'll use the headset next time
AOA Team fah
Old 15th August, 2005, 07:11 AM
Benchmarker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie
For those who can't read or follow orders!!!
Tears in my eyes, muahahahahaha !!!
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 15th August, 2005, 07:16 AM
Benchmarker

The one that pi$$es me off very much and I mean VERY MUCH is Danrock! Do you know what he does? He take off in whatever he gets his hands on and then parachute himself where he wants. Until I figure this out (2 or 3 times) I was following his heli wondering why is moving so strange in the air (duh) and shot it down but Dan was already capturing a point, sheesh....

Nice playing Dave, you like anti-air weapons huh?

Old 15th August, 2005, 07:29 AM

thinking about getting bf2.. but loooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww on cash, and getting my gf a killer anniv present, which in turn will kill my cash.

[/team][/thread]Motivator[thread=2352][team=fah]
Old 15th August, 2005, 07:31 AM

Just against air attacks. i use whatever is gonna kill you the fastest that is the closest for me to reach. I'm a fan of big servers. i play stealth killer much better than in the open...like robbie...katar wetlands..lovin the US attack heli...i woulda waited for someone to kill him, wait by thew chopper for it to respawn, and once he took off, i'd detonate the charges i palceed on teh side.

I like getting people on the bridges too.

but when you come at me full force...i return the like.

i do whatever seems best, actually, in a given situation.

the only thing i don't like is the planes.

i like to fly the huey full of a squad the most...you can dominate many maps this way.

Anyway, with 6-8 players...it's hard to keep the action intense....like when i was stealing that point from ya with the chopper chris...heh...
Old 15th August, 2005, 07:49 AM
Benchmarker

Talking

LOL, yesterday while you were capturing a point near the ocean I managed to set all 5 charges on your tank and then walk a little and press a button

Old 15th August, 2005, 08:02 AM

Any team that can work together, communicate well, and use practiced tactics can win, expecially on open servers. i like to use our encounters to try new things, as i don't think the server is ranked, so if ya do real bad it doesn't matter. I actually walked away form the pc a few times to find myself in a whole differnet place lol, or waiting to be spawned.

You chris play well, as does everyone here, actually, but you seem vehicle dependant. I do like danrok, and jump out of aircraft to get to a point, especially those damn planes. they must need a joystick. Maybe Daniel will like that one lol. I mailed him a copy a while ago, but customs as they are as of late, he might see it in 2 or 3 weeks. been a while since we could play with DAn!
Old 15th August, 2005, 10:46 AM
Benchmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadaveca
You chris play well, as does everyone here, actually, but you seem vehicle dependant.
You see the area is so large and I hate running on foot.

I am jumping from planes or heli's sometimes (when needed) or to follow another jumping player.

I also like to trash my heli into some targets without jumping before (which remainds me) I thought I take you with me Robbie but you just jumped before, I think it was you then, not sure tho.

I like to be commander and do my stuff and I am anoyed by ppl that don't get into a squad or don't create one, since I cannot help them or give them orders fast.

I like to play on Rob side as a squad leader he knows how to give orders.

I always use the game voice feature with my team since is doing great in some ocasions. Anyone who plays without will have a hard time. Many times we said let's trash this point togheter and did that without anyone beeing able to resist!!!

Very nice game!!! Daniel hope you get your copy fast !!!

Old 15th August, 2005, 11:48 AM

Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbard
You see the area is so large and I hate running on foot.

I am jumping from planes or heli's sometimes (when needed) or to follow another jumping player.

I also like to trash my heli into some targets without jumping before (which remainds me) I thought I take you with me Robbie but you just jumped before, I think it was you then, not sure tho.

I like to be commander and do my stuff and I am anoyed by ppl that don't get into a squad or don't create one, since I cannot help them or give them orders fast.

I like to play on Rob side as a squad leader he knows how to give orders.

I always use the game voice feature with my team since is doing great in some ocasions. Anyone who plays without will have a hard time. Many times we said let's trash this point togheter and did that without anyone beeing able to resist!!!

Very nice game!!! Daniel hope you get your copy fast !!!
Yeah. You wouldnt shut up and let me kill stuff 'go here, kill this'. LOL, just kidding man, I had a blast playing with you, Dan, Brad and others.

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64
Old 15th August, 2005, 12:16 PM
Benchmarker

Yeah, I am sorry too that you live where day is night and night is day !

Old 15th August, 2005, 01:08 PM

Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Yeah, it sucks. Im just getting ready for bed. And you probably just got out of bed.

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64
Old 15th August, 2005, 05:19 PM
Benchmarker

Anyone for a shorty?