AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 27th May, 2013, 08:41 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Exclamation Xbox One Reveal - Full Xbox One Press Conference (1080p) World Premiere

Enjoy!

Xbox One Reveal - Full Xbox One Press Conference (1080p) World Premiere - YouTube
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th May, 2013, 02:37 AM
Chief BBS Administrator

Don just can't quite match Bill for creepiness...
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th May, 2013, 06:28 PM
AOA Staff

He needs a reboot, his voice is lagging behind his mouth.
Old 28th May, 2013, 06:56 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Can't begin to compare to how far the demand is lagging behind the product...

OK just my ignorant point of view, but it seems to me that MS is trying to turn it's console into a video card, where you update the card to play the newest hottest game.

The WHOLE point of a console is a hardware set up game devs can count on remaining stable and can there fore work towards low overhead code that maximizes the hardware without new addition hardware expense every year.

It has been a while since we've seen the consoles update...but is this an update??

This can no doubt be better stated....if I understood these things better... But there you have it, my ignorant point of view... Please correct me where needed!!
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Last edited by Daniel ~; 28th May, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 28th May, 2013, 11:38 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Its called evolution. After watching the video xbox one doesnt seem bad at all. I think I want one! Will it kick ass? It sure will!
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!