AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > General Hardware Discussion

General Hardware Discussion Hard drives, CD, DVD Monitors, All hardware questions not better served by our other Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 1st November, 2001, 04:57 AM

logitech cordless mouse ??

how long do you have when your mouse's battery is in criticle condition ??(cordless)

i recieved a pop up , almost six week's ago ...died today

fer 47 years ive been seeking a balance in life
and I’ve been from one end to the other
i may be getting close
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 1st November, 2001, 10:06 AM
Chief Systems Administrator

Re: logitech cordless mouse ??

Quote:
Originally posted by kat
how long do you have when your mouse's battery is in criticle condition ??(cordless)

i recieved a pop up , almost six week's ago ...died today
At least two weeks in my experience! It does depend on what type of batteries you use. Rechargables give less warning. I find when my batteries are truely near dead, the mouse starts to get very erratic.

AidanII
Old 2nd November, 2001, 02:24 AM
Banned

Re: Re: logitech cordless mouse ??

Quote:
Originally posted by AidanII
I find when my batteries are truely near dead, the mouse starts to get very erratic.

AidanII
Ditto, mine died today and it actually surprised me .
Old 2nd November, 2001, 03:59 PM

Logitech Moose

I get about 3 weeks to a month out of 2 PANASONIC ULTRA POWER batteries on my cordless mousman wheel pro (think thats the name) and i use it every day for 5-7 hours at least.
I have found that the nearer the mouse is to the IR unit thingy the more you get outta your batteries
Old 4th November, 2001, 08:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to CNUCompGuy Send a message via AIM to CNUCompGuy Send a message via Yahoo to CNUCompGuy

It all depends on how often u use it, ofcourse....everybody's wireless mouse lifetime will be completely different....My wireless keyboard has lasted me almost 4 months without any problems what-so-ever....I'm plannin on gettin this RF mouse that costs about $100 that can be used as a regular wireless mouse on the desk or u can use it in the air with great precision....it's awesome!!!! Here's a link to a description for it....the one that I am gettin has a 40 foot range....great, huh?? lol, ttyl!!

http://www.gyrationdirect.com/product.asp?sku=1007862

Old 16th November, 2001, 04:51 AM
Member/Contributer

Send a message via ICQ to Azriel

Cordless mice? ICKKK!

Tried it... didn't like it. .
Old 19th November, 2001, 11:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to CNUCompGuy Send a message via AIM to CNUCompGuy Send a message via Yahoo to CNUCompGuy

what type of mouse did you try Radio Frequency (RF) or Infrared (Ir)?? Cuz the Ir one's are horrible, but the RF one's are awesome, especially the one at that link that I posted in my previous post, u can move it in the air like a laser pointer or on the desk like a normal mouse....well, hope ya have better luck next time, ttyl!!