AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > General Hardware Discussion

General Hardware Discussion Hard drives, CD, DVD Monitors, All hardware questions not better served by our other Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 2nd August, 2005, 12:50 AM

Promotional hardware posters

I've always seen these large, attractive posters promoting various companies (nVidia and ATi in particular, for example promotional posters for the 6800) in computer stores, and wanted to plaster my own, plain bedroom walls with them. There doesnt seem to be a great deal of information on whether or not they're available, which is a bit of a shame.

Does anyone know if its possible to buy or acquire these posters?
Old 2nd August, 2005, 11:09 AM
Simon Champion, 3D Car Driver Champion, Taz's Dance Fever Champion, Arcanoid Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Break in the Crowd Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Quad Champion, Super Flash Mario Bros. Champion

Go and ask in a computer shop, ive got loads of freebies like posters and promotional boxes and alsorts from asking, most of the time they say no, but its worth a try.
Every so often they will give you something
Old 2nd August, 2005, 11:13 AM

Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Ive got:
1x iPod mini
1x Simpsons Hit And Run
1x NFSU2
1x Goldeneye: Rouge Agent
1x HL2

All from work. But if customers ask for them, we give them away, otherwise we throw them out.

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 2nd August, 2005, 11:16 AM
Simon Champion, 3D Car Driver Champion, Taz's Dance Fever Champion, Arcanoid Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Break in the Crowd Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Quad Champion, Super Flash Mario Bros. Champion

my pride and joy in the poster department is an original final fantasy 7 poster from when it came out on ps1.
I had to beg the bloke in the shop for that for weeks.