AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > General Hardware Discussion

General Hardware Discussion Hard drives, CD, DVD Monitors, All hardware questions not better served by our other Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 3rd October, 2005, 06:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to captaincurran Send a message via MSN to captaincurran Send a message via Yahoo to captaincurran Send a message via Skype™ to captaincurran

ATI Radeon 7000

If you have been following some of my other threads, you will note that i now have a Radeon 7000 in my computer. It has a port and a cable to be plugged into a tv. My little booklet that came with it is very vague on how to get this feature to work. How do i display my computer screen on my tv?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 3rd October, 2005, 11:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Exile69 Send a message via MSN to Exile69

I'm using a little 10" TV as my second monitor right now. Alright, all you have to do is plug in the 'S-Video' cable from your card to the back of your TV. Put the TV on the proper channel/TV-Video and restart your comp. After you do this, it should display your computer on the other screen. Do this and we'll take it from there.

AOA Team fah

Abit NF-M2 | XFX 8600GT | AM2 X2 3800+ | 2Gb G.Skill DDR2 800 | Aspire X-QPack | 250Gb Western Digital | Creative X-Fi + Logitech X530 5.1
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 3rd October, 2005, 08:43 PM

Have a fiddle with your second screen settings. Get it wrong and quality is poor.
I'd reccomend using an S-VHS cable, if you can.
Old 4th October, 2005, 04:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to captaincurran Send a message via MSN to captaincurran Send a message via Yahoo to captaincurran Send a message via Skype™ to captaincurran

Okay, i got the monitor and the TV displaying the same image. But the TV is blurrier, how do i get it clearer? both screens identify as #1. I've got my actual monitor plugged into the card as well