AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > General Hardware Discussion

General Hardware Discussion Hard drives, CD, DVD Monitors, All hardware questions not better served by our other Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16th March, 2010, 08:09 PM
AOA Staff

G.Skill Falcon 2 128GB SSD Review

See front page:
http://www.aoaforums.com/frontpage/c...d-review-.html

Comments?
Old 17th March, 2010, 09:41 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

It'd be great if these SSD's dropped significantly in price during our lifetimes. L260? Ouch!
Old 18th March, 2010, 01:31 AM

Yeah.. indeed, lots of money.. But with playing online games, Making movies, etc.. as my most favourite hobby's, i think i will see a significant improvement in performance.. don't u think also ?..

And that's why I am thinking of buying a SSD drive by May 2010.. and am still looking for which one.. If it comes to computers, money isn't my first concern...

But i am sick of drives breaking down, and all the noise they make..

The only way i could be convinced to buy a conventional drive,.. is if i can find a really fast one.. And having tested them all.. i think, i haven't yet.

My puter is running 24/7.. and that takes a lot out of the hardware. Conventional drives just aren't up to that i guess.. Got a whole stack of failed drives..

They make a mean paperweight tho....:P

And i am not sure about the universe...

AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
g.skill , hard drive , ssd , storage