AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 8th November, 2002, 07:56 AM

creative labs dtt3500 problems

I just moved, and in doing so had to of course disconnect my computer. Ok, so my speakers were working fine before i moved, but now I am having a problem with them. If I do the "test" thing on my computer under creative audiohq, i can only hear sound through the front left and front right speakers. However, if I run test by using the remote, I can hear sound from all of them. I think I have everything on my computer configured correctly. Everything is set for 5.1 speakers, and I'm sure I have the latest drivers. Nothing has changed on my computer since I packed it away to move it, so I don't know how it could be anything on my computer, and I have tried everything I can think of. PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 8th November, 2002, 04:49 PM
Member/Contributer

Send a message via Yahoo to Staz

Have you tried reseating the sound card? Maybe it got dislodged durring the move just enough to screw it up????

What goes in a computer? Click me to find out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!