AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 8th December, 2002, 07:28 PM

Does Anybody Have Info On VOLT MODDING the GF3 ti200 Gainward Ti450????????????

As the topic said, anybody has info on that?

based on my weeks of search on the web, it is proven that there is no source on volt modding the Gainward GeForce3 ti200(ti450) GS card. The basic standard Ti200 reference design volt modding is all over the place... everywhere on the web but not this card, why???????? standard ti200 reference design and mine are completely different. Don't apply.

Anybody????? plz.
ATi X1950XTX 512 CrossFire
Triple WD Raptor 10k HDDs@ raid 0
50" Panasonic Plasma TH50PHD7UY
50" Panasonic Plasma TH50PH9UK
BetterCable SilverSerpent SVGA & DVI-D
Sony BWU-100A Blu-Ray PC Drive

p4 - superPi - 31 sec.
pM - superPi - 28 sec.
conroe - superPi - 14 sec.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 9th December, 2002, 03:41 PM
Chief Systems Administrator

Do you know which voltage regulator is in use on the card? If you know what the regulator is, then it shouldn't be too hard to find the informtion required to make a mod to it.

Áedán
Old 9th December, 2002, 08:35 PM

this is a standard ti200 reference design and shows the voltage generatorz for both core and memory.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/video/titani.../reference.jpg

But, mine is nothing like it. There are no chips like it on my PCB..
The core voltage generators ID number on the chip SC1175CSW 0139 G27248 aren't there. Mine doesn't have any chips with 10 legs on each side of them.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/video/titani...king/vcore.jpg

I mean there's nothing.. nothing like it. However, there are two little chips with only 4 legs each side and located somewhat similar to the reference design. These chips' ID number is nothing like the original one. These are very tiny chips.. help........
ATi X1950XTX 512 CrossFire
Triple WD Raptor 10k HDDs@ raid 0
50" Panasonic Plasma TH50PHD7UY
50" Panasonic Plasma TH50PH9UK
BetterCable SilverSerpent SVGA & DVI-D
Sony BWU-100A Blu-Ray PC Drive

p4 - superPi - 31 sec.
pM - superPi - 28 sec.
conroe - superPi - 14 sec.

Last edited by whatever; 9th December, 2002 at 08:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 9th December, 2002, 09:33 PM
Chief Systems Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by whatever
I mean there's nothing.. nothing like it. However, there are two little chips with only 4 legs each side and located somewhat similar to the reference design. These chips' ID number is nothing like the original one. These are very tiny chips..
I am assuming that you can find chips on the board with no problem I'm assuming that you know which part is the BIOS ROM, which part is the GPU, which parts are the memory, and which part is the TV encoder (if your card has one).

Any other chip that has more than 3 legs and less than 28 could be a possibility!

Edit: From the few pictures I found of the board, it is likely to be on the reverse of the card.

Áedán

Last edited by Áedán; 9th December, 2002 at 09:37 PM.