AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 15th January, 2004, 07:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to CeleryMan Send a message via Yahoo to CeleryMan

sound i/o latency issues

hi guys. i am looking for an audio interface with near-zero latency or real time dsp processing and monitoring and low noise signal pipes being top priorities. and if possible have it be an external USB device. my main purpose for such an interface is to pipe this into the effects loop on my guitar amp and use a laptop (preferably) or a pc as an effects processor. probly will use Pro Tools LE or Steinberg Nuendo as the processor. thanks in advance guys.
Tear on your undesirable cry, the times that we've tried, and ended up making things worse than they were before, ever could have been or thought to be. Im moving on without you. Im moving on without my light, and no, I won't cry tonight..... - OBA
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 15th January, 2004, 07:39 AM
Member/Contributer

What's the big deal Drew.......

Just whip out $1500.00 and you can get the latest technology....

http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2002/24io.html

http://www.prorec.com/prorec/pressre...1?OpenDocument

Sorry, I know you were looking for something with a little less "Bling", I just had to mess with you.....
----------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 15th January, 2004, 08:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to CeleryMan Send a message via Yahoo to CeleryMan

oh yes thank you for rubbing MOTU in my face. LOL god how i would love to have an 896 and a 1224 HD......i was thinkin more along the lines of something from M-Audio or even dare i say Creative given the latency is ok.
Tear on your undesirable cry, the times that we've tried, and ended up making things worse than they were before, ever could have been or thought to be. Im moving on without you. Im moving on without my light, and no, I won't cry tonight..... - OBA