AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 20th February, 2004, 06:00 AM
Member/Contributer

64 k = 15 mins. of Video Fun

This was going around a couple of years ago so many of you may have already seen it.

This is a compressed 64k file that runs for about 15 minutes and has some sick graphics and sound built in. Just keep in mind how heavily this has been compressed when you watch it.

If you watch it all the way through, don't close it when it looks like its over. There is about 5 more minutes of file left.

You will need a 3d video card and a pretty good system to back it up for it to run smooth. I use this to test systems I have just worked on a lot.

The only reason I zipped it was so I could upload it here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fr08v101.zip (62.1 KB, 42 views)
----------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!