AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16th September, 2005, 01:13 PM
Simon Champion, 3D Car Driver Champion, Taz's Dance Fever Champion, Arcanoid Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Break in the Crowd Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Quad Champion, Super Flash Mario Bros. Champion

My 6800LE arrived :)

My new leadtek 6800le just arrived

But ive got to go to work in 1/2 hour

I'll get straight on to installing when i get home. It came with 2 free games aswell, which was an unexpected bonus.

splinter cell: pandora tomorrow
&
prince of persia

Not great games, But free ones!

I have few Questions to ask you guys, but i'll have to post them tonight.

Last edited by ajopz; 16th September, 2005 at 01:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16th September, 2005, 03:13 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

You may want to check this thread:

I need your advice !

Good luck. Take a pic of that card, I want to see how it looks !
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16th September, 2005, 05:16 PM

I quite like Prince of Persia - Warrior within, as for Splinter Cell PT... makes a good coffee mat.
Old 16th September, 2005, 10:20 PM
Simon Champion, 3D Car Driver Champion, Taz's Dance Fever Champion, Arcanoid Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Break in the Crowd Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Quad Champion, Super Flash Mario Bros. Champion

cheers chris. I read it through a couple of days ago, i'll keep it on hand

the back of the card looks better than the front, my camera battery is charging, i'll put a pic on soon as.
Old 16th September, 2005, 10:30 PM

1st is the front

2nd is back
Attached Thumbnails
My 6800LE arrived :)-img_0002.jpg   My 6800LE arrived :)-img_0004.jpg  
Old 17th September, 2005, 01:44 PM

Nice it's a leadtek 6800LE! Should yield some promising results for you! Good luck with unlocking it! It's a leadtek so it's gonna have a high chance of unlocking 100%

Plus the card looks pretty through my window in my system.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 2.4Ghz
2x 2GB OCZ Hiper 1066mhz
ATi Radeon HD4870 512MB
Samsung Syncmaster 15"

Apple Macbook Pro
15'' Core 2 Duo 2.33Ghz
X1600 Mobility Radeon
Boot camp Mac os X/Vista

AOA Team fah