AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Hardware Hacking

Hardware Hacking The hammer and tongs school of Overclocking. (NOT for the beginner and you assume all risks)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 13th September, 2008, 08:51 AM

Question Connecting external 135ah battery to backup ups.

I have connected a 135ah battery to my apc ES-500 back up ups. I connected it to the battery cable.

Also add a pole switch for controlling during power cut. The 135ah battery is connected to my inverter also. So it charges it.

But i am not getting backup not more 10 min from it. Please help me. Urgent.
Old 16th September, 2008, 03:14 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Welcome to AOA, starweb!

Interesting question, bump please!
Old 16th September, 2008, 04:05 AM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

He posted his question in my UPS thread also. We've been discussing it over there. But thanks for giving the thread a bump and making sure that it was answered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16th September, 2008, 12:33 PM

I first thought that it is different from ups thread. So i posted this. Sorry.
Old 20th September, 2008, 08:07 PM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

No worries.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!