AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Intel Motherboards & CPUs

Intel Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on INTEL products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.
Old 11th June, 2005, 05:06 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Far be it for me to diss the Catholic church. Can you put down other's religious faith? Sure, but it's considered dirty pool in many quarters. Alright already, I apologize. Sweetness and light to all!

Is the 1" x 1" pocket on the front of your computer filled with an inconsequential badge? Remedy this, order your free AOA Foums case badge right now!
Old 14th June, 2005, 04:14 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

War. What is it good for? Absolutley nothing. But wait, it's good for the elect. Watch how the Treasury pours your billions into the pockets of the evil ones. It's a loud noise, but not enough people are startled by the sound to cry "foul!" Yet. IMHO.

Do you think that a double of Saddam is now on trial in Iraq? He sure looks like a stand-in to me. Saddam is an old pal of Donald Rumsfeld, whatcha wanna bet that he's recovering from plastic surgery in a villa in San Diego? Or the Riviera or Algiers?

Where was I? I'm not giving out any case badges today, and I hope you don't like it!
Old 18th June, 2005, 04:50 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

What's the devilment today, cloasters? Witches, they are everywhere. Could the movie named "Bewitched" be good entertainment? I don't think so, the original tv show was pretty lame, especially after the new Deryl, Deril, Deral, Ding Dong, whatever, joined the cast. The man's ears were so big and ugly that they had to widen every room on the set. No kidding.

The show was so precious. Painfully precious, like sugar on a broken tooth. Reality hurts for many of us, the political situation is sandpaper. How long before the bone shows? Pour that sticky goodness on me. But wait, revive the television show. It's just what we need!

An AOA Forums case badge just might get you out of the draft! Give one a try, PM dod or cloasters ASAP.
Old 24th June, 2005, 04:35 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Yodel lay he hoo, mother truckers. Order your free AOA Forums case badge immediately. Or you vill be shot! Kidding! Oops, that wasn't called for, bad cloasters!

Join in the early summer spirit. Fluffy bunnies gambol in the sweet grass, free AOA case badges wait for the thrill of finding a home on the front of all yall's computers. Act now, you'll be glad that you did!
Old 28th June, 2005, 06:33 AM

Without delay I'll order mine TODAY!!!
Intel 82875P Chipset
P4 478 3.0EGHz 800MHz FSB 1MB L2 HTT
2GB Corsair XMS PC3200 CL2 DDR 400 RAM
ATI Radeon X800XL AGP 8X 256mb
2x Samsung SP0812C SATA RAID 0 4K cluste
Toshiba TS-H92A CD-RW/DVD
Toshiba TS-H552B CD/DVDW
Viewsonic VA912b DVI/LCD Monitor
Altec Lansing 5.1 Surround Sound
Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0
Windows XP Pro SP3

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th June, 2005, 06:27 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

radcon56 figured it out and he's new around here. Kudos!
We'll probably have nasty heat waves this summer, even in New England. His box will run 1C cooler than his neighbor's identical machine just because it sports his AOA Forums case badge. What's not to like? I know that sending me or dod a PM is a lot of really hard work, digging post holes by hand is much easier. I know that it's difficult, yet it's worth the effort. Send a Private Message to dod or cloasters today, your free AOA case badge will be worth the seven blisters!
Old 4th July, 2005, 12:19 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

In the circular graveyard at the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Hands tied behind him, noose around his neck, standing on the wooden crossbar of a rickety grave marker stands Tuco. "Hey, Blondie....You know what you are? You're a dirty rotten son of a b**ch," he cries. "B**ch" is drowned out by the sound of Blondie's carbine, it's shot cuts the rope above Tuco's head and he falls to the dry ground.

What is Tuco's disappointment? That he wasn't in the position to beat Blondie to the treasure buried in the graveyard, and probably steal all of the gold --instead of keeping half-- while he was at it?

Or...?

Blondie was played by Clint Eastwood and Tuco by Eli Wallach. Wallach deserved an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in his role as Tuco. Hands Down.

Buy War Bonds!

Order your free case badge from me now, via Personal Message. If you live in Britain, send a PM to dod, right now.
Old 7th July, 2005, 01:36 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Whassa matta you? You didn't take Film 101? I asked a serious question in the previous post: "What was Tuco's major disappointment?"

Two AOA Case Badges via Pony Express to the Member that hazards a guess. You don't even have to get it right, a credible postulation will do just fine.
Old 9th July, 2005, 04:59 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Sometimes I stop and ask, "how much processing power do I really need?" I like some games but I can't be called a gamer. I don't burn CD's very often and multitasking isn't an issue most of the time.

A 586 rig would be fine. B-b-but I just have to keep up with the proverbial Jones's. Verily, the PC industry has me by the short hairs. Fer cryin' out loud, I just know that I'll desperately need a dual core A64 box--after the new AMD sockets come out next year. Using email and Word leans heavily on one's CPU. Why simply crawling the Net requires high Megahertz and serious number crunching capability!

Will this madness cease?

It's July, grab a free AOA case badge for your personal fulfillment. Send a Private Message to dod if you live in the United Kingdom, just PM me if you're domiciled in the USA.
Old 14th July, 2005, 01:16 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I've received three requests for AOA Forums case badges over the last two days. That's nice. More requests will not break the bank. Come on down! Yes, this means you.
Old 18th July, 2005, 02:04 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I read that chocolate is poisonous for dogs, might be a good idea to remove chocolate chip cookies from Bowser's diet. I didn't know that onions are poison to cats. They sure are, if you like your burgers with onion in them that's fine, just don't feed them to your cat!

You may order your free AOA case badge from me in the US, or dod in the UK. Just send us a Private Message. I can't speak for dod, but you won't receive a case badge with chocolate or onions from me.
Old 21st July, 2005, 03:33 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Chocolate with onions, I doubt that any famous chef could make them taste good together. Maybe it's old hat for Emeril or another world class chef, I just don't know.

I do know that it's July and some of our Members still don't have an official AOA Forums case badge to call their own. Tsk!
Old 24th July, 2005, 05:16 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Communists to the left of me. Communists in front of me. Communists behind me and Communists to the right of me. So I joined the Party, wouldn't you?

Order your free AOA case badge today. Just PM dod or me. Even if you're a Commie, we'll send you one.

Naah, I didn't join no Communistic party. I kilt 'em all, just like any right thinking American would.
Old 24th July, 2005, 05:25 PM
Steve Jobs

Please, for the love of god, send Cloasters a PM and get him to send you a badge, or he will keep posting meaningless crap just to bump his thread.

Thats PM Cloasters in the US
or PM DoD in the UK

The faster he runs out, the faster he will shut up
Running Fedora 15 Linux (GNOME 3)
Dual Dell 2407WFP
AOA Team fah

Drivers, Games, Demos, Mods and Overclocking Tools At AOAFiles
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 25th July, 2005, 07:18 AM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsio
Please, for the love of god, send Cloasters a PM and get him to send you a badge, or he will keep posting meaningless crap just to bump his thread.

Thats PM Cloasters in the US
or PM DoD in the UK

The faster he runs out, the faster he will shut up

No way you could talk like that about US president and get away. Who are those guys in black in your garden?
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 25th July, 2005, 10:01 AM

Send a message via MSN to Rondog

Who do us Australians PM?

Rig 1: Intel Core i5 750,4gb,HD6870,500gb,W7 Ult x64
Old 25th July, 2005, 11:41 AM
Benchmarker

Talking Please don't ban me !

For Australia PM Rick Hunter or Steve Irwin !

Sorry m8, couldn't help it.
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 25th July, 2005, 11:45 AM
Steve Jobs

PM cloasters if you need one in Australia. He sent me mine pretty quickly all the way from the U.S of A.
Running Fedora 15 Linux (GNOME 3)
Dual Dell 2407WFP
AOA Team fah

Drivers, Games, Demos, Mods and Overclocking Tools At AOAFiles

Last edited by dsio; 26th July, 2005 at 01:41 AM.
Old 25th July, 2005, 11:56 AM
Benchmarker

Well what happen to you DSIO, so serious, no joking?

Old 26th July, 2005, 04:38 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

dsio posits a fair statement. "Meaningless crap" stings a bit, even if it's true sometimes. If you live on the Pacific coast of the Ewe S Ay, Mars will rise at 1 AM, Wed the 27th of July on the Eastern horizon. Non sequitur, yes. Meaningless? That's up to the reader.

Order your AOA Forums case badge, accept no substitute. As dsio said, the parade of posts of questionable merit will continue until the pile is very, very small.

Tags
case badge