AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Intel Motherboards & CPUs

Intel Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on INTEL products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.
Old 15th November, 2004, 10:59 AM

Ya I wanna see them, post a link.
Hey, everybody wang chung tonite.
Old 16th November, 2004, 03:17 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Welcome to AOA Forums, Sublimize!

Argh, I can't find the old reliable link to pics of the AOA case badge. I'd be shocked if you didn't find our case badge to be a very nice addition to your PC case.

Props to Southern Man for his design and to mookydooky for braving SARS to get the AOA Forums case badges for us. Risking life and limb for our Members? It goes without saying.
Old 21st November, 2004, 05:44 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

What should I do with the AOA Forums case badges that I keep in my back yard bom b shelter? They are safe from all but the worst kind of tewwor from above.

Thinking about it, isn't it better for all of our Members to have one? If they're found by archeologists after the unthinkable in say, 12004, they'll undoubtedly be a treasure. I don't want to wait that long.

Order your free AOA case badge today! You know what to do!
Old 30th November, 2004, 04:49 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Having an official AOA case badge on your machine is a must. My A box runs like a champ since I filled its 1" by 1" pocket with a geniune AOA Forums case badge.

Installing a new PS, mainboard, memory and CPU had nothing to do with it. It's the case badge!

Get your free AOA case badge today!
Old 5th December, 2004, 05:52 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

The smallish pile of remaining AOA Forums case badges is of little use in my closet. Send a Private Message to cloasters in the US or PM dod in Scotland. Order your free AOA case badge today--before the Christmas rush adds extra shipping time.
Old 12th December, 2004, 06:07 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

I'll gladly pay the shipping(that's just one envelope and one 37 cent postage stamp, you slackers) so that GI's in Iraq or Afghanistan can get an AOA Forums case badge. It doesn't matter that only a few of them have laptops with them, an AOA case badge is their's for the asking.

A plastic badge isn't much of a Christmas present, but small things can make a difference.

If we get a rush of orders from GI's, the rest of you are SOL. Might be a good idea to order one while supplies last, hint.
Old 21st December, 2004, 04:19 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

'Tis the season to be jolly. Quit making with the folly. Order your AOA Forums case badge today, they still are free to good homes. Send a Personal Message to dod if you're in Britain or PM me if you are in the USA.
Old 28th December, 2004, 06:10 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers... Hmm, what's a peck? Three oblongs per cubed centimeter? Ten furlongs to a metric ton? Who cares?

Get out of your Christmas Ferrari and order your free AOA case badge today. Oops, I forgot about the fail safe multiple PC's in that dream machine. Press those keys!
Old 30th December, 2004, 12:42 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Talking

Ctrl+alt+del?
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 30th December, 2004, 08:31 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ELRocco Send a message via AIM to ELRocco Send a message via MSN to ELRocco Send a message via Yahoo to ELRocco

what does the case badge look like
tobitsi dvd-rom, cyberhome dvd-rw dl 16x16x4
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 30th December, 2004, 08:59 PM
AOA Staff

It is magical and will take on what ever appearance you so desire - so be careful with it!
Old 31st December, 2004, 03:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ELRocco Send a message via AIM to ELRocco Send a message via MSN to ELRocco Send a message via Yahoo to ELRocco

lol i get it now
tobitsi dvd-rom, cyberhome dvd-rw dl 16x16x4
Old 10th January, 2005, 05:15 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrok
It is magical and will take on what ever appearance you so desire - so be careful with it!

And this is a true story. I asked Members to order their AOA case badges before midnight of Dec 31. Congrats to those that PM'd me or dod.

Attention slackers and stragglers: The case badges turned into AOA pumpkins. Well done, people.
Old 13th January, 2005, 08:37 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Mirabile dictu! Against all forces of nature, the AOA Case Pumpkins are again proper AOA Forums plastic case badges. 2005 may become a year from hell. For the price of a SASE, you get a powerful insurance policy.

Send a Private Message to cloasters or dod right now.
Old 13th January, 2005, 08:50 PM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Well waddaya know, do you really mean that the AOA case badges are still free in 2005??? Man, can I order some more? I only have one, the other two are gone to some guys, that are folding, that happen to know me. And is it true that I'll speak with perfect scottish accent if I add one more on my monitor and finally write with no errors???
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Old 17th January, 2005, 01:40 AM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbard
Well waddaya know, do you really mean that the AOA case badges are still free in 2005??? Man, can I order some more? I only have one, the other two are gone to some guys, that are folding, that happen to know me. And is it true that I'll speak with perfect scottish accent if I add one more on my monitor and finally write with no errors???

We really mean that the AOA case badges are still free to good homes in 2005. Just PM dod or cloasters.
"Some guys" have our case badges? If they aren't Members, woe be to ye! Nary another case badge shall ye ha'e while a Sassenach usurps the throne in London.

But seriously, we only have enough left to give out one per Member these days. As chrisbard is a corresponding Member in good standing, we shall take his request under review.
Old 21st January, 2005, 07:46 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

Request approved, chrisbard. Just PM dod, he lives in Scotland and he's 6000 miles closer to Romania than I am. Try out your Scot's accent on him, my excuse for a brogue doesn't fly with him. Maybe chrisbard's is better!
Old 28th January, 2005, 07:35 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

True story. I was pulled over by the CHP for going 70 mph in a 60 mph zone. Why the cop didn't nab someone that was going 75 mph(and most cars were doing 75-or faster) is a mystery--I'm just lucky sometimes.

She saw the photo of the front of my A-Box that I carry in my wallet as I fished out my driver's license. (OK, OK. I don't have any kids--sue me).

"Oooh," she gasped, "is that an AOA Forums case badge?!"
"Yes, ma'am" I replied. "Would you like one?"
"Yes, I would!" said the officer.
"Let me reach into my glove box and get a couple for you," I said, not wanting to be shot for "resisting arrest," Or "interfering with a police officer."

"Crud, where is my little stash of AOA Forums case badges!?" I said to myself, beads of sweat appearing on my brow. "Whew," I said, and handed her three of the precious badges.
"I won't write you up. But you have to obey the speed limit. Capisce?" said she.
"Yes ma'm, I sure do!" I replied, thankful for being smart enough to carry a few AOA case badges in my car.
"Thank you for the AOA badges, my daughter loves AOA Forums," said the CHP lady.

I kept La Bamba at the speed limit for the next three hours. Entering Oregon, I flipped a silent bird to California. Must have been my out-of-state license plates.
Old 5th February, 2005, 07:56 PM
Asst. BBS Administrator

It's said that our AOA case badges turn an ugly fluorescent green if they're stuck on PC cases owned by evil people. If your AOA Forums case badge turns green, please confess your sins before the local constabulary. You refuse to? Muwhahahaha, you'll see!

Last edited by cloasters; 8th February, 2005 at 05:33 PM.
Old 13th February, 2005, 04:11 AM

I'm a new member to AOA and new to OCing is it to late for me to get a case badge for my rig.

Tags
case badge