AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Intel Motherboards & CPUs

Intel Motherboards & CPUs Questions or comments on INTEL products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 20th January, 2007, 02:27 AM
Metal Wizard

When you going to learn??

AND BTW:

on that "old" system, PCMARK04:http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm04=3287346

Can you even pull a run off?[/QUOTE]

Dave Dave dave when oh when are you going to learn?

You know if you hadn't put that ......Can you even pull a run off/
on there I would have never even run PC Mark04.... Uh hello I am a
member of XS also and like you I can only run it cuz I downloaded the
The little piece of code written by Ed Wilk called "Affinity By Time"
This was posted on XS so people with Core duo Processors could run PC mark 04 So yes dave i could pull it off.
And even though I have only one vid card and as mighty as it is. You with 2 vid cards clearly will dominate the Graphics memory section of the PC Mark 04 benchmark.

However, unfortunately for you my overall system speeds hits your systems like (4 that I know of and you still can't win) a freight train hitting a mini-van at a railroad crossing. So I still come out ahead of your best run. I assure you when I get my new card I will grab the World Record for e6600 on PCmark 04 I only need a 1000 points more to get it.

Now for anyone who would like to run PCmark04 on your Conroe to see how you do here is the link to the thread on it. If after you read it and try it it still don't work or you don't understand it I will post a picture filled tutorial on making it run successfully on your system.

I won't be-little you if you have troubles running it. For me it was easy so I will be glad to help. We are all at different levels here. If we work at it every one will come up to a higher plane. Here is the link to XS
Thanks to K404 for starting the thread.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=116886
The link to...."Set Affinity By Time" ....Get this one!!
http://www.geocities.com/edgemeal_software/
it is also posted in the thread.

Here is the link to my score on PCM 04
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm04=3308480

I am also posting up a direct comparison of dave and my scores. My score is only about 12 points higher and make no mistake they are
BOTH fantastic scores!!! It will show you how his 2 cards keep him in the hunt!! They are quite a powerful duo.

Dave if you really didn't think I could run the test you should have offered to teach me.
Instead of that evil face.

WeldZilla

Last edited by weldzilla; 20th January, 2007 at 02:42 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 20th January, 2007, 02:28 AM
Metal Wizard

Sorry

Here is the Comparison pic. My score is the very light color. Dave's are the dark shade.
As I said they are BOTH fantastic and we are both in the very top of the orb!!!
A little note... You will notice I ran this at my daily clock. Wanted to see how it would do at that point.

WZ
Attached Thumbnails
Having a bit of trouble...P5W DH Deluxe-compare.jpg  

Last edited by weldzilla; 20th January, 2007 at 02:44 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 20th January, 2007, 02:48 AM
Member/Contributor/Resident Crystal Ball

meh, I knew my "attitude in words" would get ya to do it one your own.

Promos memory IC...very flexible. L631B is very flexible too, pulled off 3.9ghz Aquamark3. More to come WZ...I have many things on my plate ATM...wife got laid off yesterday. You must bench now @ 3.9 or higher to beat me. Ram @ 3-4-3-5 1:1 on 9x tho, so that might do you a favor. And remember, this is my gamer, so high usage, and not optimized at all, many USB devies plugged in and such. I can pull about 4k more Ithink by tweaking OS.:
Attached Thumbnails
Having a bit of trouble...P5W DH Deluxe-191k.jpg  

Last edited by cadaveca; 20th January, 2007 at 02:50 AM.
Old 20th January, 2007, 03:32 AM
Metal Wizard

I can't get your graphics score which is obvious with just one 7900GT card against 2 X1950's but I still own the CPU scores!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...la/aqmk3dz.jpg
This is not my highest cpu score ever but it is my highest overall score.
Pretty good for what I am running..... By the way your score is pretty sweet too!!

WZ