AOA Forums

AOA Forums (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/)
-   Intel Motherboards & CPUs (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/5-intel-motherboards-and-cpus/)
-   -   Free AOA Case Badges! (http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/intel-motherboards-and-cpus/17859-free-aoa-case-badges.html)

Daniel ~ 19th May, 2003 02:17 AM

Free AOA Case Badges!

AOA Case Badges quote:

A good number of people have had a hand bringing about the creation of our new and presently available AOA Forums case badges. I would like to thank them all... OK I've already thanked them all... But I want to thank them all where everyone can see me thanking them all... I thank you all! ":O}

BTW Thanking everyone is about all I personally have had to do with this, But Staff has been untiring in their efforts to bring them to you!

They decided that we would really like you ALL to have at least one, so they are priced accordingly! They are retailing To our U.S.and Canadian members for the everyday low price of one self addressed and stamped envelope mailed to our U.S and Canadian distribution outlet.

Please *NOTE*
Our Canadian members will need to get an IRC!

( Just P.M. CLOASTERS here in the forums to have him tell you where to send your self addressed and stamped envelope!)

Once he receives your SASE he will mail it back to you with your AOA Forums Case Badges! When mailing to cloasters please indicate the number of badges you would like to receive.

(Limit of three (3) to a member. If you want more than that, wait a month and try again with a new envelope)

But what about our highly valued European contingent!??

Did you really think we could ever forget you or your contribution to AOA? ":O}

P.M. ALLAN in the forums to receive case badges in the Big E.!

*There are limitations to the requests sent to Allan: NO UK residents! European Members must send him Self Addressed Envelopes with an IRC. Period! ONLY Danish Members can send Allan a SASE.*

We had hoped this would be easier for our European members, but we simply could not persuade the governments involved to change the way they mess up our international mail!

For UK members please send a stamped addressed envelope too

UK AOA case badges
1 Brockhurst Ave
Burbage
Hinckley
Leics
LE10 2HG

We're trying to keep everyone's costs down by setting up regionally.

AOA Staff sincerely hopes that you will enjoy these badges! This is their way of saying thank you to all our membership, their patronage and continued support for AOA.

I would like to note that it is Staff who have born costs of bringing these badges to you!

cloasters 21st May, 2003 05:11 PM

Please note that our UK distributor won't have a stock of case badges before Saturday, the 24th of May. Might be a good idea to wait a bit before sending a SASE to the supplied address. Thank you.

cloasters 3rd June, 2003 04:43 PM

We have a good supply of the case badges, step right up. Don't be left behind!

cloasters 14th June, 2003 05:19 PM

Just send your local distributor a SASE. Badda-bing!

cloasters 23rd June, 2003 10:22 PM

Does an AOA case badge look good on an Intel system's case? Ninety seven out of one-hundred Intel owner's say yes.

Daniel ~ 23rd June, 2003 11:07 PM

And the rest are freakin blind! ":O}

cloasters 1st July, 2003 01:29 AM

"Just as tasteful as a San Miguel Lager," say 99 out of 100 citizens of the Philippines.

cloasters 9th July, 2003 12:56 AM

Come and get the case badges while they're hot!

cloasters 19th July, 2003 11:15 PM

The Martians may be attacking soon. AOA's case badges withstand far more formidable extra-terrestrials. Don't leave your PC unprotected!

Biohazard 25th July, 2003 08:17 PM

Ok so heres my question!

First off, what does this badge look like?
And then second of SASE?? what is that!
Cos im in spain imma get my sister to send to Allan cos she lives in Denmark!

Allan 25th July, 2003 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biohazard
Ok so heres my question!

The badge really has to be seen in real life, it is sooo good looking!

A sase means that you need to send me an envelope with another envelope inside, carrying a stamp. (This means you pay shipping, but other than that the badges are free)

If you want one, PM me, and I will send you the address you need to have your sister mail a SASE to.

cloasters 8th August, 2003 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biohazard
Ok so heres my question!

Just PM Allan to find out the right address. Then have your sister in Denmark send Allan a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. I can't find a picture of the badge atm. You'll like them, I guarantee.

cloasters 14th August, 2003 05:22 PM

An AOA case badge adds ~9 Mhz to your FSB. Why? Because they are so cool. Find out for yourself, get some today! They are free to good homes, get crackin' with a PM to Allan or cloasters or a SASE to:
UK AOA case badges
1 Brockhurst Ave
Burbage
Hinckley
Leics
LE10 2HG

cloasters 25th August, 2003 09:22 PM

There's a rumor that an Air France 747 lost it's ****pit and instrument lighting on short final into Orly. The AOA case badge that the Flight Engineer stuck to her overhead panel as a touch of humor lit up the pilots's instruments so well that the landing was uneventful.

And you haven't ordered your's yet? And yes, they are free of radiation.

Daniel ~ 25th August, 2003 09:30 PM

I'd like two 747's please. ":O}

cloasters 5th September, 2003 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel ~
I'd like two 747's please. ":O}

B-but, I have no spare 747-400's. Would a brace of Combi's be OK?
747 taste's on a clapped out DC-3 budget. The pain!

Get your case badges, life is better with them. You'll see.

Daniel ~ 5th September, 2003 07:03 PM

I put on on my mirror, now I am beautiful whenever I look at myself!

DID YOU KNOW? AOA spelled backward is AOA?

Allan 6th September, 2003 12:20 AM

AOA badges can be put on your car too. If you place them just right, your car will become invisible! I would take a picture of how to do... but it isn't easy to take a picture of something that is invisible.

You will have to try this for yourself! One badge per car will do. But don't forget where you park it after putting the case badge on it!

PS.: If the car doesn't become invisible, you have placed the badge in the wrong spot.

PPS.: The "invisible trick" doesn't work on Toyota's.

cloasters 13th September, 2003 07:42 PM

The "invisible trick" doesn't work on Toyota's? Kerap, that's why I got tagged for going a measly 11 MPH over the limit, in a 5 MPH zone? One thing for certain, if your car is invisible, you betta drive very carefully!

robbie 13th September, 2003 08:58 PM

We'll need pictures here for these things to move a little quicker!! I'll see what I can do!!
Rob