AOA AOA AOA Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA > Hardware > Mobile Devices and Networking

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 1st October, 2011, 04:52 AM
Benchmarker

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisbard

Red face Android tablet Froyo 2.2

Got one of this but it's wifi integrated antena is ****e. That means that it doesn't pick up the signal. I tried sharing the internet thru a WIFI ad-hoc network connection using my laptop but the device isn't picking it up. My Nokia phone is seeing the connection. Any ideas?
I've heard that linux community came up with better implemented security in it's latest Linux Mint Gold version, it's actually preventing the user to log in, thus posing 0 risk in contamining the computer with malware! Well done to the open source community!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!