Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
Rock Xtreme 680 review
Hardware
Written by Danrok   
Friday, 25 February 2011 16:11

From The Inquirer:

Specifications Intel Core i7-740QM 2.93GHz CPU with 6MB L3 cache, 3GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX285M GPU with 1GB RAM, 500GB SATA hard disk, Blu-ray drive, 15.6-inch 1366x768 3D Vision screen, Ethernet, WiFi, multi-card reader, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

THE ROCK XTREME 680 3D is a weighty beast coming in at 3.3kg with a thick base that contains the number crunching power to display 3D games in DirectX10. The laptop comes in a matte black finish with some silver trim.

As can be seen in this blurro-vision video from The INQUIRER, the Xtreme 680's Intel Core i7-740QM 2.93GHz CPU with 6MB L3 cache and 3GB DDR3 RAM makes short work of Far Cry 2 in DirectX10 without any problems. But more RAM is on offer with customers able to buy up to 8GB.

[More...]

[Comments...]

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either