Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
Google offers more details on Google TV
Mobile Devices
Written by Daniel   
Monday, 04 October 2010 17:25

From C/Net News

Google shed a little more light on Google TV today, launching a preview site ahead of launch events over the next two weeks.

There hadn't been a whole lot more said about Google's plans for the small screen since it first revealed the product in May at Google I/O, but there are a lot more visual clues at how Google TV will look and feel when it arrives this month on the new site. Google also used the occasion to announce content partners who have decided to optimize their Web sites for the software, including Turner Broadcasting, NBC Universal, HBO, and the National Basketball Association.

Google TV is a combination of hardware built by partners like Logitech and Sony and software developed by Google that is designed to blend the Web experience with the television experience, something tech companies have been trying to do for at least a decade. The devices are expected to arrive this month, with Logitech having scheduled a press conference for Wednesday and Sony following up with its own event next week.

[More...] [Comments...]

See also

None found.

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either