Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo tested
Mobile Devices
Written by Danrok   
Thursday, 29 December 2011 17:16

From Fudzilla:

Our today's guest is Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Neo. This time of year is usually full of special offers and although the phone costs a bit less than €250 in stores, we got it for €1 by signing a contract with our telco. We did our homework well and this was the way to go as the same deal that cost us €400 on the internet would cost €530 if we bought it from the store. Our readers from Austria should probably read this as we managed to get our mitts on Xperia Neo and Orange phone number with free internet access.

Xperia Neo is a midrange phone but offers most features users may need. In fact, finding a better phone in this class will be quite difficult. It looks quite attractive from the pictures but today we'll see how it fares in practice.

[More...]

[Comments...]

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either