Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
Sony the latest company to warn about its own 3D tech
Gaming
Written by Daniel   
Wednesday, 14 July 2010 18:08

From ARS Technica

Sony the latest company to warn about its own 3D tech

While it may be years until most consumers own a 3D device, the warnings about what the technology may do to your eyes are coming from every angle. Sony is the latest company to tell us what to avoid, following Nintendo and Samsung.

"Some people may experience discomfort (such as eye strain, eye fatigue or nausea) while watching 3D video images or playing stereoscopic 3D games on 3D televisions," the 3D section of the PlayStation 3 Terms of Service reads. "If you experience such discomfort, you should immediately discontinue use of your television until the discomfort subsides." The other paragraphs consist of standard warnings: if your eyes hurt, stop playing until they stop hurting. Ask your doctor about younger children using 3D devices.

[More...] [Comments...]

See also

None found.

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either