Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
The funny side of nihilism: Ars reviews Dead Rising 2
Gaming
Written by Daniel   
Tuesday, 28 September 2010 16:07

From Ars Technica

A good father will do nearly anything for his daughter. In the case of Chuck Green, he'll take part in a brutal reality show that makes good use of his motorcross skills in order to raise money for the drug Zombrex. It's the only thing that will keep his daughter from turning into one of the undead herself after being bitten. The good news is that any infected person can stay healthy by injecting themselves every 24 hours. The bad news is that the drug is both rare and expensive.

How can things get worse? The zombies overwhelm the defenses that keep Fortune City safe, and the compound is overrun by the undead. Now, Green has to take care of his daughter, find her the drug she needs to keep from becoming a zombie herself, and try to save as many people as he can while staying alive.

It doesn't help that there seems to be video evidence proving that Green let the zombies in. Even with all this happening around him, Green has much more to fear from his fellow man than anything the zombies can deliver.

[More...] [Comments...]

See also

None found.

Hardware | Windows | Linux | Security | Mobile Devices | Gaming
Tech Business | Editorial | General News | folding@home

Forum | Download Files

Copyright ©2001 - 2012, AOA Forums.  All rights reserved.

Alliance of Overclocking Arts

Links monetized by VigLink

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either