Forum latest

• Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Allan, how very cool to hear from you! I hope that it goes well for you and your fami...
  • Happy Birthday Daniel ~!
    Does "Happy belated birthday wishes" even cover this by now? :-) Not sure it does! S...
  • It's true..
    Watched "Now You See Me 2" last night. Been a while since the first one, so I'm not a...
Modern Warfare 3 preview
Gaming
Written by Danrok   
Thursday, 26 May 2011 15:31

From ArsTechnica:

The press knew what to expect from the Activision event in Los Angeles earlier this month: there would be a large theater, a thumping sound system, and the annual Call of Duty game was going to be revealed. There were no disappointments as Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling and Sledgehammer Game's Glenn Schofield took the stage to hype us up for the next installment of the first-person series that has become so popular it's almost surreal. The game is critic-proof, so the whole event had the air of a formality.

The lights dimmed, the virtual shooting began, and, while everything looked great on that huge screen and my ears began to ring, the whole thing felt redundant. These are new situations with new weapons, but is there anything here to get excited about?

[More...]

[Comments...]

Don't Click Here Don't Click Here Either