View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 6th June, 2004, 09:50 PM
cadaveca cadaveca is offline
Member/Contributor/Resident Crystal Ball
Join Date: March 2004
Posts: 7,451

i'd get the pro and the camera...the x800 came out how many days a few weeks it'll be way cheaper.
i'm just waiting on a dual pci express p4 board to be released....and it looks like i won't have to wait more than a couple of weeks....then i might consider the x800...but no point unless you get the pci espress version.
Reply With Quote