AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Cooling & Temperature Monitoring

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 19th August, 2004, 03:31 PM

Water wetter in the UK

I need to source some WW in the UK the only place i know of (O-C) is outa stock. Any of the UK crew know of any other sources that sells to the general public
Old 19th August, 2004, 03:53 PM
Chief Systems Administrator

Tried any places that specalise in racing/car products? Alternatively you could get it direct from Red Line or from Demon Tweaks. I've not dealt with Red Line before, but I have purchased stuff from Demon Tweaks.
Old 19th August, 2004, 04:52 PM

Thanx. Buying it direct from red line ended up being about a nugget cheaper
Old 19th August, 2004, 08:31 PM
Member/Contributer

Coolercases.co.uk have RL WaterWetter, and its expensive! I bought 125ml off Ebay for £4.99! Look for a trader called neokms, he often has all sorts of WC gear and I've bought most of my kit off him, top trader.

Laz.

AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 19th August, 2004, 08:42 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

Now why would anyone want to know if the water is wetter in the UK!?? Don't you people have anything better to think about over there?!! If you ask me water already to wet as it is! The stuff is damn hard to hold onto, especally on a hot day!

Now take my advice and stop all this...what? it is? .... .... nevermind...":O}

{Written in loving memory of Gilda Radner for giving me and the world Emily La Tella. Sorry to crash your thread, Maelstrom2160, but found your title an irresistable target":O}
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 20th August, 2004, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazgoat
Coolercases.co.uk have RL WaterWetter, and its expensive! I bought 125ml off Ebay for £4.99! Look for a trader called neokms, he often has all sorts of WC gear and I've bought most of my kit off him, top trader.

Laz.
I scored my swiftech NB block and converters from him, Yeah his a decent bloke. I scored some gear from the bloke who runs sochilled, his a trusty geezer aswell. I bought my l30 for 2/3rds retail from the sochilled bloke, He gave me a free bottle of antialgae and only charged me half price compared to other shops for a asetek gpu block, he also gave me a 1/3rd off the price on 10mm tubing and even refunded me for the unused tubing after i converted the adapters for my whole rig to 1/2" hosetail [thanx to the blokes at my local compressor engineering, 3m of 1/2" ID reinforced tube cost me all of £2 from there , they sorted me out with a free reel of teflon tape ]. Got more freebees from the bloke i bought my maze3 and clamp off, he gave me a free meter of unused 1/2" lab grade tube.

Too late with the redline WW i already put in a order for a 355ml bottle for a couple of pence off £20 including shipping direct from redline, should last me a fair few years.

Dan, tut tut, i would have imagined you had a better sence of humour than that. Dunno who the 2 people you dedicated that to are, so there's probably some hidden sarcasm or something in there i expect
Old 20th August, 2004, 06:48 PM
Chief BBS Administrator

No, Gilda's was a harmless humor, full of warmth and love for human faliabilty that bears no malice.

I think it may be rather difficult to see the humor without knowing Guild.

And of course as you point out my attempt at a tribute by recreating a bit of that lovely humor may have been somewhat lacking.
."
DKE

"All that we do is touched by Ocean
Yet we remain on the shore of what we know."
Richard Wilbur

[img]/forum/attachments/random-nonsense/16515-sigs-dan_drag.jpg[/img]
Subscribers! Ask Pitch about a Custom Sig Graphic

Old 21st August, 2004, 12:41 AM
AOA Staff
Asteroids Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Disco Racer Champion, Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion, Van Champion

Send a message via MSN to Pitch

My waters too dry... I tried wetting it... but it didn't quite work.

XBL/PNS = neolad
Old 21st August, 2004, 01:34 AM
Chief BBS Administrator
BassTeroids Champion, Global Player Champion, Aim & Fire Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Othello Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, Unicycle Challenge Champion, YetiSports 9: Final Spit Champion, Zed Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Gizmo Send a message via AIM to Gizmo Send a message via MSN to Gizmo Send a message via Yahoo to Gizmo Send a message via Skype™ to Gizmo

I've got some instant water here somewhere. The powdered stuff is great, 'cause it's so compact and easy to carry.
Old 21st August, 2004, 02:28 AM
AOA Staff
Asteroids Champion, Maeda Path Champion, Disco Racer Champion, Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion, Van Champion

Send a message via MSN to Pitch

Freeze dried water.. I saw an article on that somewhere. Don't you just add water or something.

XBL/PNS = neolad