AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 15th March, 2003, 02:41 AM

FSB speeds on an Ep-8rda+

I own an EP-8rda+ nforce motherboard and I am comfortable with an fsb of 200 running in duel mode using Corsair 3200 ram. I can go up to 217 fsb but this is only stable for a short time. Now what I would like to know is my friend who has an identical setup to me can’t get his fsb over 180. IV looked at his Vdd voltage witch is at 1.58, as is mine and IV also added better paste and a fan on his Northbridge but still no go? IV also tried many of the other bios that are available for this fine board. Does anybody else have this problem? Do you know why this is so? Please send your threads; if you could shed some light on this I would be very grateful? P.s is there anything such as a bad bios chip?