AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 25th May, 2004, 12:59 AM

Which bios do i update to for my 8Kha+

I have been browsing the net and mainly this forum for information on upgrading my CPU in my 8Kha+, i have found many people on this site using the board with 2400s 2500s 2600 and even a 2800.
My question is when i get that little more cash together how do i go about installing this new chip into the old epox.
What bios do i get?
Do i need to get a new bios?
How EXACTLY do i install it saftely? and it is safe?
Is the procedre different using a barton to a thoroughbred? as my main options at this point are the 2500b 2600t and 2800b.

I am always happy to join a forum and i hope i can be a worthy contribution to this forum.