AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > EPoX MotherBoards

EPoX MotherBoards EPoX Intel and AMD Motherboards.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12th February, 2002, 05:50 PM

I need a recomendation

Epox Tech (can I call you Paul?), I'd like to see what you recommend for a Slot 1 PIII board for a PIII 500MHz that will only do 100 FSB, but I plan on using PC133 Crucial RAM. I'm obviously looking for your recommendation on an Epox board, since I was impressed with the 8KHA+. Unfortunately, my knowledge of mobo chipsets for Intel processors is non-existant. I'm an AMD Accolyte (but only because they're cheaper). I'd like a board with on-board sound. I just wanna see what you suggest.
Old 12th February, 2002, 06:24 PM
Banned

Re: I need a recomendation

Quote:
Originally posted by Wa11y
Epox Tech (can I call you Paul?), I'd like to see what you recommend for a Slot 1 PIII board for a PIII 500MHz that will only do 100 FSB, but I plan on using PC133 Crucial RAM. I'm obviously looking for your recommendation on an Epox board, since I was impressed with the 8KHA+. Unfortunately, my knowledge of mobo chipsets for Intel processors is non-existant. I'm an AMD Accolyte (but only because they're cheaper). I'd like a board with on-board sound. I just wanna see what you suggest.
wally wally wally, you know better than to post out of topic

This WILL be moved, can guarantee that

Kidding aside, 'cause at first I forgot they actually sell Intel boards , get the cheapest one you can ...
Old 12th February, 2002, 06:42 PM

Out of topic...Some children!

I just wanna see what Epox Tech recommends. He really seem to know his stuff. I have yet to be unimpressed with his knowlege. Plus he gets all the cool toys.
Old 12th February, 2002, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Wa11y
Out of topic...Some children!

I just wanna see what Epox Tech recommends. He really seem to know his stuff. I have yet to be unimpressed with his knowlege. Plus he gets all the cool toys.
I seriously had a brain fart and actually thought only AMD need be discussed here, but I remembered seeing P3/Intel boards on their site

He's certainly qualifies to answer your question
Old 12th February, 2002, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinky
He's certainly qualifies to answer your question
Exactly why I want to pick his brain. Too bad Slot 1 boards are getting harder to find.