AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > GAMES! OH YEAH!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 9th March, 2009, 12:42 AM
AOA Staff

Empire: Total War (PC)

Review here:
Empire: Total War Review - Gaming Reviews - TrustedReviews

Quote:
Frankly, it's almost too big to review. Give me a month off work and 10,000 words to play with, and I might just be able to give you a final and definitive verdict on Empire: Total War. As things are, you'll have to settle for my honest opinion of the game as I've experienced it, and bear in mind that there are huge sections of The Creative Assembly's latest opus that I've had to leave virtually untouched. More and more I feel that the Total War series isn't just a series of games, but a virtual cathedral to epic strategy, each instalment resting on and building from the foundations, walls and towers put in place by the last. Even for those of us familiar with the series, beginning a new one can be an intimidating business. For anyone new, Empire: Total War might feel terrifyingly detailed and complex.

Tags
gaming , total war