AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 5th February, 2003, 05:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Invalid

Smile I found a Geforce 3 Ti200/500 VMod finally!!!

HI guys
I finally found a Volt Mod for my Geforce 3 Ti200 VC, yet im still reluctant to do it cus i i aint sure if it supports all cards and will work on my Hercules 3D Prophet 3 Ti200.

heres the link if anyone is interested...
http://www.xbitlabs.com/video/titanium-overclocking/

If anyone has allready done a Vmod on there Geforce 3...or any other VC for that matter can u post how much extra u were able to overclock mem/core plz, and what cooling you would recommend using

Any info appreciated

Ross:beer:
Old 5th February, 2003, 10:41 PM
Member/Contributer

Its interesting... but I don't think I will be doing it to my Geforce 3-TI200 just yet. It might just give me better overclocking though, I would love to achieve 10k 3Dmarks.

Hmm, something for consideration for sure. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 5th February, 2003, 10:44 PM

i aiming for 12k now...but if i joined to pins with a solder bridge by accident...would it frt the VC...?
Old 7th February, 2003, 02:52 PM

If you connect two pins you will probably fry the card....

Best of luck in the future all my friends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 7th February, 2003, 11:46 PM

well...if anyone is interested i did the vmem/core mod on my Geofrce 3 Ti 200 and it worked nicely!!!...at least...it booted up, i could only try that cus i ripped the fan off it and ive no thermal paste to put it back on, but at least it didnt fry anything . I will update u on my o/c results when i get my thermal paste and my Epox 8RDA mobo cus my Asus blew up again .

BTW if anyone wants to re-direct this post to the graphics card section feel free as i didnt notice were i posted is cus the excitment goes straight to my head .

Ross

Last edited by Invalid; 7th February, 2003 at 11:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th February, 2003, 10:01 AM

I dont think I will be doing it to my geforce 3 ti200 as its completely passive cooled by a socket a heatsink and already gets too hot to touch (although 100% stable which is nice). Infact I dont really want to upgrade graphics card because of how difficult it is now to get them cooled without using fans. I would probably go for a water cooled solution as my cpu is already.
Old 25th February, 2003, 11:56 PM

Hmmm, I may try this mod AFTER I buy my next video card hehe.

Dol

AOA Team fah