AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Hardware > Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 28th February, 2005, 04:40 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Chesso

MSI RX9250 drivers wont work(possible IRQ conflict).

I tried putting a thread in software section but this seems a bit more appropriate i think and the title wasn't to descriptive. After trying to use my new hardware i found out that ram might be a problem(or something was) so i put the old hardware back in.

Everything is as it was except when i loaded windows xp it didn't load my display drivers iv'e tried several times un-installing and re-installing them but no go. In device manager it says.......ummm ok im confused.......(read below).

Iv'e just done some security updates recently and all of a sudden device manager is recognising it and the drivers.......but it's still using that stupid vga thing.

EDIT: Forget that i just re-booted and the error is shown again in device manager(This device cannot start. (Code 10)). Also in the resource tab it says it isn't using any because it has a problem.

Id also like to add that i had to clear CMOS when i put the old hardware back in due to detection problems(It wasn't setup by me so that could be a possible cause).

Last edited by Chesso; 28th February, 2005 at 04:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th February, 2005, 05:16 AM
Member/Contributer

what drivers are you trying to use for the radeon?

Tobias F√ľnke, M.D.

AOA Team fah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 28th February, 2005, 05:23 AM
Banned

Iv'e just sorted it out and surprisingly the answer came from microsoft site......that's a first for me. I just had to remove them from device manager and use add hardware wizard and it's perfect now.

Hopefuly after a restart the problem doesnt occur though i really dont know why it went crap on me in the first place.
Old 28th February, 2005, 09:20 AM
Banned

.....I rebooted and guess what? it went back to being a bastard i had to remove again and use add hardware wizard again as well as re-do all my settings in ati control panel.