AOA Forums

AOA Forums (
-   Graphics and Sound cards; Speakers and other Peripherals (
-   -   decisions decisions (

graftonater 6th June, 2004 12:35 PM

decisions decisions
ok so i blew up my 9800 se card and now i have to make a hard choice :P do i get a 9800 pro and a digital camera......or do i go for an x800 pro or xt with no digi camera :P (btw i live in england so consider prices there :P)

Gizmo 6th June, 2004 05:19 PM

I guess it depends on your priorities. I think I'd go for the 9800 pro and digital camera, myself. 'Course, bear in mind that I've still got a GeForce 4 MX440. :)

cadaveca 6th June, 2004 09:50 PM

i'd get the pro and the camera...the x800 came out how many days a few weeks it'll be way cheaper.
i'm just waiting on a dual pci express p4 board to be released....and it looks like i won't have to wait more than a couple of weeks....then i might consider the x800...but no point unless you get the pci espress version.

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Copyright ©2001 - 2010, AOA Forums

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0