AOA Forums AOA Forums AOA Forums Folding For Team 45 AOA Files Home Front Page Become an AOA Subscriber! UserCP Calendar Memberlist FAQ Search Forum Home

Go Back   AOA Forums > Software > OS, Software, Firmware, and BIOS

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 2nd September, 2006, 10:54 AM
Breakout Champion

So as far as this folder is concerned. How do i get rid of it and make it so windows can use the entire drive again. Windows lists all the space on the drive as available, where as before i got rid of linux it only listed the windows partition as available space. Now it says that the drive has 40Mb of space, before it only said that 20Mb was available. Right now i just want the entire drive to be used for windows files. I will get around to Linux in the future sometime.
Ubuntu

HP Pavillion DV9535nr Laptop

AOA Team fah AOA Team files
"Who you callin a psycho?!" Kingpin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!